Monday, August 13, 2007

I lost my first tooth!

I was brushing my loose tooth when my mouth was getting all spicey. Then I spit it out and I sawed blood coming out of it and that meant that my tooth was ready to come out. And then my mom asked me to bite an apple but I wanted her to pull it out. Then my mom put it in an envelope. I was so proud that my loose tooth had comed out. The white tooth of my bottom mouth was gone. My mom had pulled it out! My big tooth is already coming in. No one ever had a loose tooth fallen out and have a big one come in already. And in the picture you can see that my big tooth is coming in on the bottom.


Pictures by Ellie's mommy.

6 comments:

Eric said...

Good job, Ellie! Did it hurt when it came out? I bet you're excited to get your big girl teeth.

Ellie said...

No it did not hurt when it came out. Yes I am excited to get my big girl teeth. And I can't wait until I go to kindergarten and I can learn to read and make stuff. And it was fun talking to you on the telephone and I can't wait until I have another loose tooth. And now I know what it's like to have a loose tooth. It feels pretty funny when it comes out. And when I'm starting another kind of school I will make some new friends. I will have lots of friends when I'm at kindergarten. And I am having lots of fun in my new place.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I'm excited that you'll be starting kindergarten soon. I sure had fun when I was in it.

Reading is cool, too. I like reading your blog.

DanTheMan said...

Ellie, you are such a big girl, losing a tooth and starting school. Wow that is really cool. I will need to come visit so I can check out your new tooth.

Ellie said...

Daniel,
Yes, you should come and visit me for some time. Mommy says you can sleep on our couch if you want to. I miss you when you are at California and it will be fun for you to come over to our house and you can look at our house when you come to our house. It will be fun seeing you here.

Serena said...

Lauren says, that's just how mine was, exept your younger wow, i just lost another tooth. You will love kindergarten, i did, now i am loving first grade, we miss you.