For the most part these pictures are just as Ellie took them. I do fix the red eyes and occasionally I crop out extra space so you can see what Ellie was really shooting for. I don't like to alter them too much, but what I do change is always with Ellie's approval.All of the titles and descriptions are straight from Ellie's mouth. I am merely the scribe.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Pinky Dinky Doo
This is me in my Pinky Dinky Doo costume. Three people (one that spoke Spanish) knowed that I was Pinky Dinky Doo. Mom made my costume for me. I colored the tights and I loved it when Mommy made my dress. It was so nice of her. The end.
Kira and I really liked your costume. You look just like Pinky Dinky Doo. In fact, we couldn't tell which one was you and which one was her. Did you get lots of candy?
4 comments:
WOW! You look JUST like Pinky Dinky Doo!!!
What a cool costume!
You did a great job on the tights Ellie!
Hi Ellie,
Kira and I really liked your costume. You look just like Pinky Dinky Doo. In fact, we couldn't tell which one was you and which one was her. Did you get lots of candy?
Post a Comment