For the most part these pictures are just as Ellie took them. I do fix the red eyes and occasionally I crop out extra space so you can see what Ellie was really shooting for. I don't like to alter them too much, but what I do change is always with Ellie's approval.All of the titles and descriptions are straight from Ellie's mouth. I am merely the scribe.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Old Camera New Camera
My old camera was pink. My camera was eating the batteries super duper fast and then I got rid of it.
I got this new camera. It doesn't eat its batteries super fast like my old camera. I like it.
5 comments:
Wow, Ellie! I'm glad you got a new camera because I missed seeing all of your pictures and reading your fun stories.
I'm glad that you like all my pictures.
Your an excellent photographer Ellie. A good photographer always needs a good nice camera. Have fun.
Ellie, I am so glad put new pictures up. I like looking at your blog because it has the funniest pictures and captions.
we have almost the same camera at our house! ivy's daddy got us rechargeable batteries for it, so we don't have to keep buying batteries.
Post a Comment