One day I had an idea to make a robot. I made a plan and I didn't make it perfect as the plan. I used a box for the head, cups for the neck, another cup for the nose, remotes for the feet, pencils for the arms and the picnic basket is the tummy. And I used tape too to make it all.
Monday, July 14, 2008
The First Robot That I Made
One day I had an idea to make a robot. I made a plan and I didn't make it perfect as the plan. I used a box for the head, cups for the neck, another cup for the nose, remotes for the feet, pencils for the arms and the picnic basket is the tummy. And I used tape too to make it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's a pretty slick robot, Ellie. Did you give it a name?
No. I am going to give it a name right now. Fischer Robot.
Post a Comment