I was taking pictures and this is one of them, but the rest are on the internet. Kaylee and me have the same kind of shirt, but I was wearing a different shirt. Kaylee was doing some funny kind of things for my pictures and this one was not so funny so I'm putting it on my blog first.
Friday, July 18, 2008
The Perfect Picture
I was taking pictures and this is one of them, but the rest are on the internet. Kaylee and me have the same kind of shirt, but I was wearing a different shirt. Kaylee was doing some funny kind of things for my pictures and this one was not so funny so I'm putting it on my blog first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ellie that is great pic. of Kaylee.
We love to see Kaylee smile.
Ivy says she has a matching shirt.
Post a Comment